Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Howdy Y'all

I started blogging in 2005 at a libertarian themed blog called the Beer Postulate.  I eventually deleted it for various reasons.  Mainly that I used too many swear words and was embarrassed, having become a Christian shortly after starting the blog, but not yet being very adept at curbing my tongue (or fingers I guess).  

Anyway.  The theme of that blog was my exit from the punk rock/lefty academic world, to a free-market/limited government viewpoint.  Now, I am happy to say that I have a fellow traveller who also left his anarchist-punk activist life to follow Christ and enjoy things such as capitalism and firearms.  

That will be the theme of this blog.  Hipsters, lefties, punks, activists, anarchist, skeptics etc.  I know your perspective.  I know the score.  This blog is to set you straight.  Or rather, to allow my fellow traveller and I the opportunity to explain conservative Christianity from the perspective of two dudes who have fully tasted the world and then spit it back out in disgust.  So.  With prayer and humility, we begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment